Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: About Della Vite Limited
Della Vite Trading Ltd ("Della Vite", "our", "we", or "us"), is located at 11 Latimer Studios, Latimer Road, London, W10 6RQ (Company Registered Number: 09760374).
Section 3: What information do we collect and what do we do with it?
**YOUR DEVICE INFORMATION **
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We make sure that this information is not personally identifiable, and use it only to to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site. We also use Device Information to learn about wider consumer behaviour and to improve this website and our services in order to offer a better user experience. We may also use this information to create lookalike audiences so that we can advertise the website via third party platforms so as to reach new potential customers that we think may also like Della Vite products. This is always to a broad group and never a single, specific user.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Section 4: Disclosure to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to the police or other regulatory bodies if we are required by law to do so. This will only be in the instance of suspected illegal activity or violation of Terms of Service.
We may also share aggregate, non-specific information with selected third parties. However, we absolutely do not disclose individual names, personal information or any information that can be deemed identifiable to you specifically.
We share information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website such as Google Analytics. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
From time to time, we may also advertise on Facebook or Instagram. The adverts we create on these platforms are never directed at a specific, identifiable individuals but are shown to groups of people according to their interests, shopping behaviours or on-Facebook activity. These data sets are made up of 1000+ individuals with shared characteristics. You can update your social media privacy settings within those social platforms in order to further limit any marketing you may be seeing from Della Vite.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Section 5: Third party data processors
Our third party partners ensure the lawful and correct adherence to any contract we may enter into with you (this includes, but is not limited to operations, order delivery, payment services, shipments, and fraud investigations). Personal information will never be used by our partners for any of their marketing purposes.
When you sign up to our emails, your Personal Information is also stored via our third party partner Klaviyo. See here for more information: https://www.klaviyo.com/privacy/policy
Section 6: Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Section 7: International Data Transfers
Section 8: Your data rights
We have ensured that your data is used only for the purposes outlined above, so as not to cause any harm, damage or distress. We will not store data for longer than we need to use it. We will keep your personal data for as long as you remain a customer, or continue to engage with us i.e. open email newsletters and remain subscribed. You have data rights under the latest regulations in addition to the above that gives you full control over your data:
• The right to access and obtain data we hold about you. Proof of identity will always be required before any data can be released.
• The right to rectify and remove any personal data (unless we have a legal right or obligation that requires retention of this data).
• The right to amend your data processing preferences. You can change your mind regarding any marketing communications by selecting update preferences or unsubscribe in email communication, or by contacting us [email protected]
• The right to limit any automated decision making – such as emails we send you based on your purchase data. Please see above.
• The right to be notified if your data is ever compromised. These rights do not extend to include non-personal, ‘unidentifiable’ data.
If you feel that your data has not been correctly processed, you can contact us at [email protected] or by writing to 11 Latimer Studios, Latimer Road, London, W10 6RQ
Section 9: Cookies
We use three main types of cookies when you visit our sign up page.
Please find listed the types of cookies we use, and why:
• Strictly Functional Cookies - these necessary cookies are essential if you want to use this website. Without these cookies, certain services may not work correctly and you won't be able to complete sign up.
• Statistical Cookies – these cookies help us to understand how users interact with our sign up website and provide anonymised, statistical analysis & information. The information collected is used to help improve site experience and functionality aspart of aggregated customer data, rather than being a cookie specific to your identity and your individual site usage. For example these cookies allow us to see which areas are most popular, identify when error messages occur and also allow us to test different features to see which works best.
• Marketing cookies – these targeting and advertising cookies are used to deliver emails and ads that are relevant to you, for example based on an action you take on this site. They help us to limit the number of times that you may see an online advert, and also help us measure the effectiveness of some of our digital marketing campaigns so we can improve how we advertise in the future.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site. You can manage or delete cookies at any time. You can enable or disable cookies by changing your website browser settings to accept or reject cookies as required. There are a few ways in which you can do this and it will depend on the web browser you use.
Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org, or the “help” section in your browser should also give you easy to follow instructions on how to look at your cookie storage and history, and the action you can take.
If you do choose to delete or disable cookies, your activities will be restricted to browsing only and you will not be able to add products to your shopping bag and buy them. As with all data we collect, we will never abuse the information that these cookies track, and will only ever use that information in line with the above usage statements.
Section 10: Age restrictions
The Site is not intended for individuals under the legal drinking age of the countries in which they reside. You must be over the legal drinking age to sign up to hear from Della Vite and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from, or about, a child under the legal drinking age, please contact us at [email protected]
Section 12: Further questions and contact information
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Della Vite Trading Ltd, 11 Latimer Studios, London, W10 6RQ, United Kingdom